Monday, September 24, 2012

@MDTnet #swgis webinar on 23 October

ASTEC will be hosting a webinar for their Magik Development Tools (MDT) on 23 October.

I have been an Emacs traditionalist when it comes to Magik development.  Recently, however, I have been working on other projects that use the Eclipse IDE for Java work.  I can tell you that based on the cool refactoring, debugging and code assist functionality available to Java in the IDE, I have reconsidered my Emacs traditionalism and would recommend that you learn more about MDT and how it can help you become more efficient in your Magik development.

You can find more details about the webinar here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here is the recording for download, if anyone's interested:

http://www.mdt.net/index.php/news-item/items/recording-mdt-overview-webinar.html